It’s nice to look back on 2016 and see what was interesting to the people who read my blog. Even after writing the blog for seven years, I can never guess what people are going to like.
Sometimes I write a post and expect it resonate with people, and there’s little interest. Sometimes I write other stuff and I’m surprised how much people read and share it. And speaking of, in keeping with my annual tradition, here are the top ten posts people read and shared in 2016.
- I May Have Witnessed the Beginning of an Affair
- The Dangerous World of the Inner Circle
- Finding Love After Unspeakable Loss
- The Sixth Time I Went to the Principal’s Office
- The Nightmare God Turned Around in a Moment
- Thank God for that Awful Lady in the Lexus
- Seeing What God Did, 17 Years Later
- The Sound of Jesus’ Voice in my Daughter’s Scream
- A Father’s Day Reflection from a Daughter Who’s Still Healing
- The 3 Unforgettable Words My Wife Said at our Wedding
I appreciate all of you who check out my stuff. I put a lot of time into my writing, and I ask God to use it in the lives of those who read it. Please pray that He will continue to use my writing to draw attention to Him — because if it doesn’t, I’m wasting my time.
Thanks again, and happy new year!