It’s the end of the year, and as usual, I do a recap of the most popular blog posts, articles, or op-eds I’ve written. Some of these pieces have appeared on my website — others have appeared on websites like FoxNews.com or Boundless.org.Speaking of my other work, I’ve also had a few opportunities to appear on Fox and Friends, The Boundless Show, and some radio shows. It’s harder than it looks (and sounds), but it’s nice to get out from behind the keyboard sometimes.
With that being said, here are the top ten blog posts for 2017:
- What happened when my daughter saw me kiss my wife
- A painful apology to a kid at church
- The danger in telling everyone our business
- The incredible reason an old coworker stopped talking to me
- So grateful God made me wait
- Getting my friend back, 25 years later
- My dad’s Easter Sunday is coming
- Heartbroken for the little girl on the metro
- Now I see why I didn’t like that awkward guy
- You ought to know this about my wife
One more thing: This week, I made another appearance on Fox and Friends. I talked about coping with holiday hardship (it’s a dedication to my mom). If you’d like to see the video, you can watch it here.
Thanks to all of you who have taken the time to read what I’ve written this year. I hope it has somehow led you to see God’s fingerprints in the world around you. Happy new year.